Kampung Merah Putih (KMP) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We understand how important it is to keep your personal data confidential. This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decides to use our Services.
1. Collection and Use of Information
For a better experience, while using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information.
A. When you use our mobile application, the Personal Data we collect, including but not limited to:
• User Profile, including but not limited to User name, e-mail address, telephone number, password and address. This data is collected during the process of creating and updating accounts in the Kampung Merah Putih (KMP) Application.
B. When you use our mobile application, the Personal Data that is automatically recorded includes but is not limited to:
• Real or approximate location data such as IP address and geo-location;
• Data in the form of time from each User activity, including registration, login and transaction activities;
• Device data, including the type of device used to access the mobile application, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, file name and version, language selection, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device movement information, and /or mobile network information.This application uses third party services that may collect information used to identify you. Links to the privacy policies of third-party service providers used by the app
• Google Play Services
A cookie is a file with a small amount of data that is usually used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the websites you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, applications may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services.
3. User Data
We store information on servers located in Indonesia. We work with third parties to provide a variety of technology-related services. Your conversation data is not shared with any other company or service. Your data is securely stored and not used for any purposes other than application development.
4. Confidentiality of Information and Consumer Services
• KMP will not provide or distribute users’ personal information obtained through the use of the application to third parties. However, this does not include when the information is requested by the relevant authorities, including: the Indonesian National Police, certain Civil Service Officers and the Attorney General’s Office of the Standards of Commission submitting requests for information, or in other cases through legal procedures.
• KMP must respond quickly to all user complaints about the service. If a brief description of the complaint is not sufficient, KMP will post or display an explanation on the application screen or via email and will plan a system upgrade.
• KMP relies on the Criminal Code, the Civil Code, the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on Information and Electronic Transactions and other relevant laws and regulations to operate and provide this internet-based communication service system.
5. How We Use Information
We use all the information that can help us in improving the following matters.
• Service: We operate and provide our services, including customer service, and also improve, improve and customize our services. From these activities, we analyze existing information to evaluate and improve our services, research, develop and test new services and features. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
• Safety and Security: We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms, and to ensure that our services are used legally.
We really appreciate your trust in providing your Personal Information